China Proxy - Terms of Service
The use of China-proxy.org is only allowed if you accept the terms of service described below.
Please be aware that the China-Proxy.Org proxy server must not be used for any of the following purposes:
• For any purposes which are classed as illegal.
• To communicate with others in a manner that is against the law.
• To transmit any material that is abusive, unlawful, threatening, obscene or which poses a risk to either somebody else or their equipment.
• To send unsolicited commercial email or carry out spamming, on a discussion forum for example.
• To conduct acts of terrorism
Excluded but not limited:
• Copyright violation
• Anonymous Read-only Access to Website or Information in all ways is allowed.
The China-Proxy.Org may contain errors and experience times when the site becomes available. Although the China-Proxy.Org service is fully and maintained around the clock, China-Proxy.Org does not hold any responsibility or any defects, errors, or any damages which arise because of the use of the China-Proxy.Org. This service is used at your own risk.
China-Proxy.Org accepts no responsibility for anything which occurs as a result of using the China-Proxy.Org service or proxylists.
You are advised not to use the China-Proxy.Org server if you disagree with the terms outlined above. By using the server you agree to the above terms.
Links which is displayed on the China-Proxy.Org website is provided by a third party and China-Proxy.Org is not responsible for any of the links which are displayed or any of the content which is found on the websites which are being linked to from China-Proxy.Org.
The Owner of China-Proxy.Org reserves the right to terminate the use of the proxy server at anytime. China-Proxy.Org has the right to ban any IP from the server at any time without given notice.
China-Proxy.Org reserves the right to change these terms of service at anytime without prior notice.
This policy was last modified on 14.02.2006